Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Help! Need "Help!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

For an interior I'm modifying, I'd like to use a male TES3 Dunmer voice saying "Help!" or "Help me!" I went through the TES3 ESM, but found nothing like that used with the "Say" command. If there is one in any of the BSAs, please let me know; if not, any Dunmeresque volunteers wanna post an MP3? Don't worry about .lip service, this is a more-or-less disembodied voice.

Thanks,
Steve
I could do a raspy Morrowind dunmer voice, but I don't have a good MP3 recorder at the moment.
Wait, you may want to check this, if it would help at all:
Okidoki, *finally getting around to it* here are the WAVs, they are really softspoken and need editting, but if there's any problem, just PM me, and I'll see if I can't get it fixed. I'm not too sure if it sounds good because I had to speak far away to avoid that static sound on the "P"s.
Very nicely done, TID! I'll run them by Evil Bob ™ and see what he thinks.

BTW, congratulations on movin' on up to the Eastside (of Silgrad Tower). Big Grin

Thanks,
Steve
Good Job

I think we could use these in Vort Tomb and a few others

Thanks
The voice itself sounds great, TID. :goodjob:

The first .wav sounds like you're saying "He-elp!" with the 'he' being much lower pitched than the 'elp.'

In both of them there's a lot of static and background noise, not to mention the wind hitting the mic. I don't think I could clean that up very well.
Hmm... I could try re-doing them...
OK re-do and we can compare :yes:
This better? Try mixing 'em, taking "help" from one and putting it in another with "me"? Anyway, here they are, they better? Bad? Good? Weird?

Sorry, does compression affect the playing? Like 7Z for example?
Pages: 1 2