Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Telvanni Councilor's House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are my mods to the original CleanTelvanniCouncilorHomev5.esp that was unearthed by Bob. Made the following changes:

- Changed the Telvanni mage's name to Grathras in keeping with Haplo's work which I believe will be used in ST:TES4.
- Added a door between the cells "Silgrad Tower, Grathras Vort's House" and "Silgrad Tower, Grathras Vort's House, Underground".
- Changed a couple of exquisite apparel items that didn't have NIFs.
- Moved some roofing to make it a little easier to maneuver,
- Locked his closet in the Underground; way too much magic to not require the PC to make at least a little effort.
- Added some clutter in the bookshelves around the ash slave. I decided he was a collector of potions, so I tried to assemble some uncommon potions which were not too rare. As for the books, judging from the other books around, he was a fan of both religious tracts and trashy reading, so I went with that. Smile

A couple of notes:

- In addition to the usual things to look for, Bob, if you could look at the geometry to see if it's reasonable that the Underground is dug into the hillside. A couple of boulders may be needed in (-27, -5).
- The door to nowhere across from the fallen log would be the link to (-27, -5),
- In addition to the two cells mentioned above, it also affects the "Council Of Elders" cell by putting in his Mouth NPC. She is not the same as the one in Haplo's writings, but that could easily have changed in 6 years.

Thanks,
Steve
Excellent Job :yes:

I removed the protruding shrub from the tree.
Everything else is good and it all works

Will be pluged in !!

Thanks
Bob