Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Shield Of Jade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[TITLE]Take a look at this!!![/TITLE]

I've been working on this for a while now and its finally done so please tell me what you guys think...

[Image: Shield%20of%20Jade%201.bmp]

[Image: Shield%20of%20Jade%202.bmp]

[Image: Shield%20of%20Jade%203.bmp]
It looks interesting. Smile
Looking forward to seeing it textured.
My brothers shield is awsome even though he hasn't figured out the way to texturize the shield yet but i will be helping him on that. I do believe that it may take some time but we'll get it
Hey thanks for the info but do you think you could help me and my brother out on the textureing???? Because the way it is done is still unknown to us... Please...

Thanks A bunch
Ammon
it isnt totally unknown by me but my poor lil bro hasn't a clue to what he is doing but anyways any help would be greatly appreaciated
Razorwing,

Do you think you could help us with the textureing part??? If not and your busy than thats fine but if you can just tell me and i'll send you a copy in .3ds format.

Thanks either way
Ammon
Come visit Valenwood Ammon - methinks that green shields might be in in the Forest...
I think that's beatiful done model.
Needs texturing, but IMHO its really stunning design. Wink
Hey!

I think I might've lost my copy in the process of moving. But I think that I might be able to recover it from my web site. But I'll send you the rights to it and you will have it officially. My days as a 3d desginer were crushed when I was placeing tham into the game. I had came so far and got so close to doing it all by my self and then, !!!BAM!!! I lost all of the intrest when my computer crashed and I lost all of my data and I didn't get a cahnce to back it up. Or put it on my website for safe keeping. But I am still a programmer... I'll e-mail a copy and a right of desgine to you raggidman.

Thamks for all of the support!
Ammon
For a second i lost where my sheild was. But a have found it an i am ready to get back to work on it. I hope that I havent taken to long to get to this. well i'llkeep you all updated.

Ammon