Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: plz take a look here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats al this about the tavern and the blacklights is it mods to the elder scrolls oblivion ,,,,,, lol???

is all this page about the elder scrolls oblivion?

are you making mods to oblivion ?

plz can someone tell about this page and the tavern etc
hehe meny questions
Not understanding. When you have a question about Blacklight you have to be a lot more clear. I ask, what are you referring to?
Lol, this guy probably has an IQ of less than 30.... :lmao:
lol im sorry about my english :lmao:

but i got some questions if u wan t to help ?

1 is this page only for the elder scrolls oblivion or morrowmind

2 are you guys makeing pathes and mods to elder scrolls oblivion?

3 if u guys are makeing mods to oblivion...can u make new weapons,spells,creatures etc... sry about my englsih agin =D
Quote:Originally posted by eriks222
lol I'm sorry about my english :lmao:

but I got some questions if u wan t to help ?

1 is this page only for the elder scrolls oblivion or morrowmind

2 are you guys makeing pathes and mods to elder scrolls oblivion?

3 if u guys are makeing mods to oblivion...can u make new weapons,spells,creatures etc... sry about my englsih agin =D

1 LOL tihs pag is 4 oblibion but ther is a eldar scolls morowand saxion

2 we r mainly makig modzzzzz 4 Oblibion, but ther is a teem workig on Morrwanf.

3 I don't understand what the 3rd question.
the 3rd question: i wonder if u can make new weapons and armor etc in your mods ?
Yes we can in fact. We haven't created anything other than static props at this point, but I believe we will have some weapons and/or armor before we were finished.

I sent you a PM after I saw your post over in visual development, it should help answer some more of your questions.

I noticed that you are from sweeden, perhaps if you are having trouble with your english you could speak to Razorwing? He is also from sweden, and although ive never asked I am asseuming he probably knows at least a little swedish. Big Grin
If you look beyond the spelling mistakes the questions are far from unintelligent. I've seen plenty of dumb people with perfect diction. Big Grin

I'd like to answer your questions eriks222 but I think you would get the best answer if you browsed the website - perhaps particularly the current and archived news item - and/or read up on some threads here on the forums. Oh, and check the readme in the Reich Parkeep Alpha if you find the time, there's a rather good description of our project in there.

But to sum it up very succinctly we are a mod team that's more focused on building a whole game world that has similarities to the TES 3 game, rather than creating armor and weapons and similar player-oriented trinkets.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

I'd like to answer your questions eriks222 but I think you would get the best answer if you browsed the website - perhaps particularly the current and archived news item - and/or read up on some threads here on the forums. Oh, and check the readme in the Reich Parkeep Alpha if you find the time, there's a rather good description of our project in there.

tat abut sUmss teh re@s0n f0R me l@s p0sst upp....
Man, u're so l33t is like... l33t of the l33t!!!!!1!111! [Image: icon7.gif]