Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey everyone. I'm supposed to be the new leader of this project and try to bring it back to life. I'm not precisely sure how this is going to work out yet, so please put suggestions up if you have them.

First of all, I'm interested in making a city to be the start of Elsweyr. Elsweyr is mostely arid desert, so I'm thinking we could start there rather than on the coast. We can expand around that city, adding tombs and dungeons throughout the desert.

My friend DarkAsmodeous had the idea of making an obelisk as the entrance to tombs in the desert. These could be the first dungeons, but I'm not quite sure what to populate these areas with.

Any feedback would be great.

~Upekkha
Congratulations, and best of luck :goodjob:
Senchal is a southeastern port city, but the surrounding area is more jungle than desert. However starting down there would delay the inevidable hardships of blending into Cyrodiil as long as possible.
I really hope you're into Lore. Big Grin

Good luck. :goodjob:
The problem with starting in Senchal is that we would need a rainforest. We would need trees and plants to begin there on top of the architecture that we would need in any case.
Gotta start somewhere. Tongue Most of the province will require extra art...except perhaps Fort Sandmoth, which can just be retextured imperial buildings, and Rimmen, maybe.
rimen and riverhold border CD, making them ideal starting sport (partialy since the landscape would be transition and could use mostly CD meshes).

of those 2 Rimmen is obviously the better choice since there is a variable ton of lore on it (compared to riverhold that is)

Upekka, have you read the new PGE?
Is the heightmap that Arsonide have you done? If it is release it and people can build some dungeons and towns that don't require new tilesets.
I don't think we should ayleid architecture or dungeons, and only a few forts, I think obelisks, tombs, caverns, and giant stone structures burried in the sand.
I haven read the Pocket Guide, but I'll look into it and maybe borrow a friend's copy. Yeah, I've been poking around a bit for Elsweyr lore, and Rimmen seems to be mentioned frequently, and you're right; it does seem like an ideal starting spot.

I don't think he managed to post it, and he may have never finished it. I'm not sure. DarkAsmodeous is working on a height map currently, so hopefully he'll be able to provide one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5