Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dungeons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it was discussed before.
As you all know, main problem with the dungeons in Cyrodiil is that you can kill bunch of mobs, boss, and then get chest with 100 gold and one ruby.
Maybe we can approve some guidelines for dungeons in ST? I have 2 proposals:
1. Levels of mobs are fixed, except when offset is needed
2. Treasure chest(s) have some fixed reward.
Hmmm, one of my pet peeves in this, as in other games, is the very unrealistic loot system. When one fights one's way through some dungeon to reach the ultimate prize one wants something REAL to come out of it. A piddling 20 gold isn't very realistic to me. Nor is a sword (or other item) which I could just BUY with a little gold.

Goes hand in hand with the merchant buy system. When I clean out Rockmilk I pick up a boatload of loot; problem is, there isn't a merch around with enough cash to buy all that loot. This is, to say the least, unrealistic. If a merch has a store in, say, the Imperial City that store is costing him mucho bigo bucks for rent or as a capital investment. He just HAS to have more than a measly 1200 to buy more merchandise. :lmao:

It's things like this which make me use uber mods which bypass the need for money or to bypass all the elements of buying/selling gear.

:bitch: