Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Max Exporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's out. Get it here.

I'll write a small tutorial on how to use it and put it in the tutorials section.
Nice! You ought to post a thread over at the ESF about this. You will become a god. Seriously. Big Grin

-Jon
Quote:Originally posted by jonrd463
Nice! You ought to post a thread over at the ESF about this. You will become a god. Seriously. Big Grin

-Jon
Haha! I just announced it there... let's see what happens... Big Grin
Ah, I found it. I bet if you were to make a thread in the Construction Set forum simply titled "3D Studio Max exporter released. FINALLY!", the feeding frenzy would commence. Big Grin

-Jon
Great news! Is this the Official Exporter? And what does it support?
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
Great news! Is this the Official Exporter? And what does it support?
No, I wrote it. :lmao: It currently supports mesh export, collision data generation and texture path fixup. Should be all you need to get your statics into Oblivion, without using NifSkope.
Sweet! This is gonna be so cool :worship:

Edit:
I've written a news item for the front page now. =)
Let me know if something in it needs changing or adding.
Outstanding!!! :bananarock: Thanks so much! :banana:
:bananarock: Thank you thank you Wink I look forward to the future with animations.
I just posted on the official forums, but I just had to make an account here to come and congratulate and thank you more personally. As jonrd463 said: "You will become a god. Seriously."

He's not joking you know, seriously sweet job. Now all I need to do is dreamof animation Tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4