Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Jiub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what exactly is the story on Jiub? all i know is he went from being with me on a boat to falling in the attack on Ald'rhun, and being known as Saint. what exactly is it that he did in between?
Drove off the cliff racers?
I think Bethesda noticed over the years how much people liked him - and how much they hated cliff racers - so they wrote him and his heroic deed into lore. A nod to players that their friend from their past lives (well, sorta) went on to lead a happy life, and that the brilliant Silgrad Tower team will spare them from irritations-with-wings. I made up the last part.
But then Fargoth, taking advantage of the fact that the barrier had fallen and St. Jiub died, opened a portal to the Realm of Neverending Annoyances, his homeland!
I'm going to make a More Cliffracers in Vvardenfell, and ST (If they were in ST) mod.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
I'm going to make a More Cliffracers in Vvardenfell, and ST (If they were in ST) mod.
:pop:
Quote:Originally posted by gundalf
:pop:
That says it all.
well this is sort of biased into what is GOING to happen in TES4 Vvardenfell...
St. Jiub was a thief. After escaping the wreckage of the Prelude ship, he went to Redoran lands and joined the House Redoran. He then tried to work an honest living and went to the Temple often. He went on a quest to kill as many cliff-racers as he could find and although he did not wipe them out, they are now reduced in numbers... later an Oblivion Gate opened in Ald-ruhn and he died closing it along with Redoran warriors also led by Ralos Venim and several other heroic Redoran...
and so Jiub was named St. Jiub for his great deeds

You deserve a medal.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
He went on a quest to kill as many cliff-racers as he could find and although he did not wipe them out, they are now reduced in numbers.
Driving them into Skyrim would be a better idea. Distraction for the enemy.
Pages: 1 2