Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES3 Community mods: Model treasure hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you know of mods for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind mod that contained custom models (= custom meshes, not retextures) that you think would be useable by our project, and whom the creators allow others to use, please mention them in this thread. If you can supply a download link and a description of the models, that would be great as well.

A bonus would be if the model(s) look believeable as something created by Dunmer. If we can make use of existing community models and spiffy them up with a few subdivisions and smoothing that might save us quite a bit of time. Particularly if it's related to furniture or clutter, as our current selection of stuff to put in Dunmer places is quite limited.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
furniture
Hmm I'd like to model the rest of the furniture to keep it consistent, but as you know I'm very busy. :[
You're great at modelling furniture, so, definitely. :goodjob:

The furniture piece I was thinking of the most is the Redoran shelf, because the rounded shape of their interiors makes it hard to position the shelf with straight consoles. But there's no immediate rush of course. =)
hey Gundalf, how about we clone you and get an army of Gundalfs who all texture and model 24/7? good idea huh? I'm sure we would be done with all the models in no-time! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
hey Gundalf, how about we clone you and get an army of Gundalfs who all texture and model 24/7? good idea huh? I'm sure we would be done with all the models in no-time! Smile

Or approach free-range modellers on ESF and ask them if they'd like to join us or do work for our project anyway. The bonus of folks here doing that is that you get first dibs on suggesting what you want them to model first, before good old boring pragmatic Razorwing shows them a highly subjective "'we' need this" list Wink Big Grin

We'd need two or three more experienced modellers like gundalf, Caligula and me working on recreating stuff. If we got those to join now, I bet we'd have the modelling situation wrapped up before autumn starts.