Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Addition] Zga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Data Files for ZGA can be downloaded from this link:

Link is no longer valid

ZGA has been added !!

Many Cudo's to Harikara, Sacarrow and all the others involved in this esp.

:goodjob:

THANK YOU
Bob
Zergonalishia is a VERY tough and VERY large Daedric shrine done by Harikari with several dungeons incorporated into it. The exterior itself extends over six cells, so prepare for a lot of exploring. There's also about 10-12 interior dungeon cells, some of which are very large. To get to ZGA, head out of ST proper to the south and then go west past the Telvanni house and the Vort tomb. A dark passage will be on your left just before the natural stone bridge; Arknessur mine is too far.

Whether you use the ESP in Bob's post or eventually use the next combined ST version, you'll need additional resources for the first time since Bob revived this project. The 7Z with those resources is here on RapidShare; no ESP in that file.

Again, it's Harikari's work. I gathered the resources needed from other plugins and both Bob and myself made minor changes, mostly designed to keep our eyesight. Big Grin

Again, VERY tough. My 54th-level Nerevarine was chugging ERH potions like Budweiser at a frat party.

Rotsa ruck, Raggy,
Steve
Downloaded Big Grin

We'll see how Artemis, my lvl 67 Dunmer vampire mage fares! Thanks to GCD, my willpower/intelligence, along with Destruction, Conjuration, and Alterations skills are all well over 100! Unfortunately, vampire realism prohibits me from using conventional restore health methods, so I'll have to bring a few cattle along.
I like difficulty! Anyway, Id like to thank everybody (saccorow,bob) that helped get this addon finished. If it wasnt for you guys, it wouldnt be here
Thank you Sir

:worship: Im not worthy

Smile Smile
For some reason this causes the Silgrad Guardian Cuirass and Helm (and possibly some other armours) to disappear for me. I checked in the CS and fixed it. Wonder how that happened?
Do you mean that they disappeared in your inventory or that the Protectors were more ghostly than usual?

Thanks,
Steve
The latter. Although I wasn't sure which body part went to what armour, my fix kinda stinks.
Steve/Aorawn

If your thinking this might be a bug, please send it to the dungeon and we can looky

Thanks
Bob

Edit: This thread is closed as of 8/14/07

Enjoy
Bob