Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A question about playing with wip mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of the old lessons still linger in my mind, despite the fact that Oblivion is a whole other game. One of those lessons are to never play with a work-in-progress mod, because the next time that mod is updated it will cause problems such as doubling effects. But I don't know if that happens with Oblivion the way it did with Morrowind. Is it ok to leave our esp plugged in while continuing with the normal game? Or will that muck up my savegame and keep me from being able to properly test the next update of our mod with that character?
I believe Oblivion's cleaner with that.
I think most of the info from plugin is wiped from savegame after you load and save it after plugin unchecked
why i think so? koz first time you load it - it tells that some objects are unaccessible...and if you save after it and load - it doesnt
though if plugin alters NPC stats (at the startup) - they are stored in savegame
Kk. I'll try it out and see how it goes, then, thanks Smile
Yeah, I heard Oblivion doesn't have doubling problems, etc. But for Morrowind, I use Wrye Mash, probably the only program that can prevent/remove doubling. I use it frequently.