Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Public Relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the thread to talk about all PR work, and lord knows we need it, I just posted a thread at http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=489787 but we need more! So show us what you got, maybe a banner or two?
How about we show some in-game screenshots? So they know that we actually are progressing.
Sounds good, here is waht we need. A new robe. A retextured creature IDs tileset. A retexted weapon, preferably a whole NEW one. Our variants, and a Banner. Start claiming these people!
If we have screenshots of some new armor and weapons. That would really help. A custom dungeon tileset like we have now, and a town built on unique architecture (Or an Imperial town, since RP got alot of popularity starting with that) A landmass would really help.

We should make a video when we have more to show too.
I got in touch with the guy that runs the "Big Projects List" on the Official Forums, and he should be adding you guys to the list :goodjob:
Hope that add you placed on TES forum helps you guys. I'd really love to see this done. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by X23

If we have screenshots of some new armor and weapons. That would really help. A custom dungeon tileset like we have now, and a town built on unique architecture (Or an Imperial town, since RP got a lot of popularity starting with that) A landmass would really help.

We should make a video when we have more to show too.

I agree. We need some good screenshots. Screenshots were what intrigued me into this project in the first place.

Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
I got in touch with the guy that runs the "Big Projects List" on the Official Forums, and he should be adding you guys to the list :goodjob:

Great, Siegfried! That is a great help, thank you! Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Hope that add you placed on TES forum helps you guys. I'd really love to see this done. Smile

Yes, I hope to see this one in its full glory too. I'm going to try to learn 3dsmax, so we can start getting some new models in here too. :yes: