Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC24 "The Steadhelm Chapel" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Size: Two story house, weynon priory
Model: WeynonHouseInterior

Brief description: The boarding for the monks of the local temple, sleeping and study areas, as well as any dirty little secrets the monks may have.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me.Good luck!

blue[/HR]

:alert:
14.05.07 14:00

This claim has been changed to a chapel dedicated to one of the divines.

sandor
Perhaps a copy of the Lusty Argonian Maid you mean?
Indeed. Or maybe a bit of skooma trade evidence, a monk needs to make a living.
Hey I'd like to claim this one. Sounds like fun. Only thing is I need to finish DM first. Don't mind my sig on interiors I am much further than that. Shouldn't take too long.

EDIT: Lol how about the monks are secret necromancers and worship the Deadra :lmao:
:check:Granted! (You WERE kidding about the deadra...right?)
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
:check:Granted! (You WERE kidding about the deadra...right?)

You no like Fleshes idea? Well I guess I was kidding although the thought was starting to build itself into a full blown plan :yes:

Whats so wrong about monks bieng necromansers hu? They have lives too. ( lol now I'm confused wether I was being serious or not :eek: )
Well, the temple nights would skewer them, besides, they have a sacred charge to defend the kynareth blade that rests beneath the chapel itself.
Well, the temple nights would skewer them, besides, they have a sacred charge to defend the kynareth blade that rests beneath the chapel itself.

Fine be that was (lol i was jk) But I will have you know don't blame me if the blade dissapear and a whole truck load of Skooma is found in the basement because of it.

Edit: anyways I will try to start this at the latest next week. I think that Skooma trade would be a brilliant dirty secret. Maybe tie a quest in to that somehow?
I give you creative control over 3 corrupt monks, do with them as you will, but keep it discrete, I like the skooma trade idea.
I give you creative control over 3 corrupt monks, do with them as you will, but keep it discrete, I like the skooma trade idea.

Lol just wondering, was the number of monks lowered because of what I said?
Pages: 1 2 3 4