Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nature of dungeons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need to discuss whether we are going to have scaling, or no scaling, random loot, or cool things hidden in certain dungeons, and all similar issues.
We should have some random skooma and moon sugar (to be made) in some of those smuggler containers.
I vote for limmited to no scaling. Part of the fun of morrowind was that you COULDN'T beat everything right away, that you couldn't go into that deadric shrine right away, and scaled rewards takes a lot of the point out.
Oh, THAT's what you meant by scaling. Yes, I agree. Same for most the loot, except some of that leveled junk.
Damn i miss those scrolls of intervention. I would run into the daedric shrine, grab the loot then tele the hell outta there. But yeah, i agree that little to no scaling should be used, certain areas should be easier, others harder.
Little to no scaling. It'd be cool to run into an area as a weak character, grab something good, and run. And little to no sclaing would be easier for us too as an added bonus.
scaling should be on for most creatures in a dungeon, but the bosses/ minibosses of the dungeon shouldn't.
Welcome! I think that if we are gong to scale, we should scale it all, or it doesn't mantain any continuity. I still say no scaling.