Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Zergonalishia (sp?) body parts bug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The recently released ZGA Daedric shrine in the for some reason caused the body parts for the Silgrad Bonemold Helmets, The Silgrad Ceremonial Helmet, The Silgrad Guardian and Protecter Shields, and the Silgrad Prime Guardian Cuirass to become; well, non-existant. I'd re-match them myself and upload it into the warehouse under it's release thread, but I'm not sure which body parts go to which armour :confused:

I guess the "ZGA Final" isn't really it's final release :yes:
Yup !! they sure are
a bunch of headless guards

lets fix it then Smile

Bob
It did something to the Bonemold? That doesnt make sense. Maybe it something to do with better bodies or something.
Nah, not the stock Bonemold helms, the ones added by Silgrad (sltw_guard_helmet_04, sltw_guard_helmet_05) . It wouldn't have been a Better Bodies conflict anyway, because BB changes Morrowind to use certain nodes of a single, seamless mesh as opposed to a different mesh of each body part. Make sense?
YEah... grr... I cant think of what could mess it up. I didnt do ANYTHING with bonemold except... look up my prefix sltw_lz and see if you find any bonemold guards, I tinkered with them, but removed them.
This has been fixed

missing armor fix

Smile Bob