Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 1000 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Woohoo! 1000 posts for me (1001 with this thread), and the cool Viceroy icon! Watch out Kukulza and Razorwing! :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: and for good measure :birthday: :elk: :guar: ...and because it looks fun... :explained: Big Grin
Congrats! I remember posting when I broke 4,000 but then 5,000 came and went and I bet I'll be at 6,000 before summer's over. Anyone is welcome to challenge my high-score though. All you have to do to beat me Siegfried is to make one new post every hour for about... umm... 5.8 months. Without sleep. But I mean, come on, give it your best shot friend Big Grin

Nah, just kidding. Stay here long enough and anyone can get that high.
ZOmG U gOTZ TeH PoStZ tAhTS SO KeWl! I wAnT 1000000000 So I cN WIN THE RACE!!!
Haha, good job Siegfried. I didnt realize you posted that much!
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Haha, good job Siegfried. I didn't realize you posted that much!
I post on all the different project's boards, but as team leader of Skyrim I have to post in almost every thread that pops up on the Skyrim boards.
My all-time record on a forum is just 1094 posts ;( . Though I WILL BREAK IT HERE!
You'd better watch out, Razorwing. Look at my average posts per day... :brew:

I'll be catching up any day now...
Wow, I have thirty or forty something? *pats self on the back*
It's not really how many posts you have, Smile it's your contribution to the overall project. So don't worry too much about it.

EDIT: It still makes for a good competiion :chaos:
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
You'd better watch out, Razorwing. Look at my average posts per day... :brew:

I'll be catching up any day now...

Holy crap 45 posts per day! And yesterday you actually had 90 posts!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9