Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Progress notes for Silgrad City.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, its Activator/Landscape
oki, found that Smile

source is underground water. Near Silgrad City a big river starts, so there's a lot underground water sources. This canal is decorative, so builders have dug up the canal and this allowed water to come into canal.
Stilgar is creating the interior tileset.

I am working on the Upper Chambers District.

We decided that it would be wise to wait on opening claims until everything that's needed (the tileset) is modelled and tested out.

But once the tileset is done and tested and works then the claims will be opened.

That will take some time though. I'll have at least 30 (and more) interiors for claiming.
Sandor, I am making the heightmap and have finished the ST quad, is there anything you would like me to add to it?
Thanks for your offer. Smile
I can't think of anything specific. There is big river near Silgrad city is that something you can use?
looks nice. Based on some of the screens, I think that where ever there is a road, the terrain should be smoother. When any city makes roads, they usualy level the terrain first, but the ground surrounding the road can be bumped and hilled and what not
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Thanks for your offer. Smile
I can't think of anything specific. There is big river near Silgrad city is that something you can use?

Well the river is part of my Heightmap, there is also a marsh up top that I made (well atleast i think it's a marsh).
:banana: My ghast is flabbered :banana: go for it guys! :yes:
It is under Activator Landscape Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3