Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: General Elsweyr Lore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
Man, I wish I could change my vote. I was thinking about it and remembered this:

(from the in-game book "The Hope Of The Redoran"

"...There are still other prophesies kept secret, from the prophesies[sic] of Dro'Jizad in Elsweyr and the Nerevarine in Morrowind, to the Elder Scrolls themselves..."

Anyone else think we're going to have another reincarnated hero on our hands?

Just doing my usual rounds when I came across this, thanks to Aorawn. It would seem we may have a prophecy on our hands? (Isn't too surprising; Khajiit tend to make a lot of prophecies...) We should find out more about it I think...
good find :goodjob:
Geez, everybody has a legend.

And guys, don't forget the Underking himself Zurin Arctus.

:bananarock:
everybody has alot of legends acutaly Tongue

there is no other mention of this propehsy as far as i know....
I do my best Big Grin

And yeah, that's the only mention I can remember.
Well, it is STILL something that could be very useful in this mod. Maybe I'll do a little research later...
I'm thinking an artifact quests, since the deadric quests are in cyrodiil, we can use this as a way ot introduce new artifacts?
Just googled "Dro'Jizad in Elsweyr" and came up with one page, entitled The Last Hope of the Redoran. I'll try some other sites and look in a few forums.

--------------------

Here's something interesting, everything's pretty much off the target, so it may be unreliable, but here:

Quote:Kaguraken-Elsweyr

The Commonwealth of Kaguraken-Elsweyr

Capital City: Kagura-Torval

The Khajiit of the southern Elsweyr jungles and river basins are settled city dwellers with ancient mercantile traditions and a stable agrarian aristocracy based on sugarcane and saltrice plantations. The nomadic tribal Khajiit of the dry northern wastes and grasslands are, by contrast, aggressive and territorial tribal raiders periodically united under tribal warlords. While the settled south has been quick to adopt Imperial ways, the northern nomadic tribes cling to their warlike barbarian traditions.

* Kaguraken and Elsweyr Commonwealth

was on a rather *hidden* (as in not well known) wiki, then again, all this info was deleted, so I don't know.

This is the wiki it was from:
http://cgi.neo-prosperity.net/xavwiki/in.../Main_Page

Seem to think Tamriel has something to do with Pokemon, so it's kind of weird...

Didn't look too much at that site itself, so it could be a really bad one.

-----------------------

Lots of good info here on the different cities, the mane lives in Torval by the way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsweyr

--------------------

Good story here, maybe someone should ask if we could use it?
http://www.gamestory.net/story.php?f=vc&b=296&c=99

--------------------------

See also "Varieties of Faith in the Empire" (a novel that was in Morrowind)
Just popped into my head: Morrowind book called something like "Clan Words of Mother Annassi". Could someone look into that?
There are some fine Tales of The Mother of All Kitties! Including her view of the Dragon Break in the Balmora Mages Guild on the table to the right before the entry to the travel room.

Anyhows, a trip to the Imperial Library (see the connected Link on the ST Homepage) will provide the info methinks...
Pages: 1 2