Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Vvar.] The elder scrolls Lego Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Howdy, Although I'm fairly new to Silgrad Tower I am Greatly looking forward to your mod, and unfortunately I don't know a thing about modding or I would want to help.
Anyways, in my spare time(when I'm not playing video games) I like to create stop-motion lego videos, and I made This Although it looks nothing like what it's supposed to be it's still pretty cool.
That was cool. I like how the legos were smiling as they were getting killed, and when the guy tries to fight him using the broom.

I also liked how they knocked down the wall.
It really was a fantastic job. I had to d/l it. Wink
Cool! Now you need to see....

http://www.nothingtodo.co.uk/view/768/fl..._stew.html

its funny (potato song)
Nice work Skyhawk02, it was enjoyable and funny to watch. Granted, without the subtitles and cutscenes I would never have guessed it was related to Elder Scrolls, but it was enjoyable just the same.
Kion,

That was funny. I enjoyed watching it. Smile

Edit: I'm seeing one of my brothers today to see if he remembers a site that has a lot of videos of stickman.
Thank you, I didn't want to actually have to buy any more legos to make this video, otherwise I could have made it a lot better. But this project was more just on the side of the BIG project I'm working on now...
:lmao: That was awesome!!!
I loved the aftertext!!! And the animation was really nice and fluid to watch!!!
:goodjob:

Lego rocks!!! It was the only toy I needed when I was a kid and me and my two brothers had lots of it! Smile
I still build Lego today, and if it was?nt for my brothers children, I probably would anyway lol...

Do you have a website or anything with your productions? I?m excited about this big project you mentioned!!
Unfortunately, I don't have a website, but I add videos to google video every once in awhile. You can find a trailer to my new movie if you look at the "from user" tab, though.

It is rather disappointing that google lowers the resolution of the videos posted on it otherwise my videos would look a lot nicer, maybe I should take the time to learn a little bit about web design? and get better video editing software(Windows movie maker sucks)
Adobe Premiere is a pretty good video editing program. I personally like Sony Vegas, to me it's mush easier to get the hang of. I made the ST:TES3 video using Vegas.

The video was very good. I'm about to look at the trailer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5