Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Afrobent's Cave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The attached esp was submitted to me by Afrobent (Anders Bjerregaard), who's been familiar with Silgrad for a long time, as a player. I haven't checked it out myself, as I don't have Morrowind installed, but judging from the screenshots I've seen of his work he's a solid modder. If it checks out okay, could it be featured in the TES3 plugin, for example to link one of our empty exteriors to?
Downloaded it and will check it out soon.

Greetings

Quentin
Hello, hello..
I am the author of above-mentioned Cave. It isn't finished yet, only the Lobby Room is absolutely done, but I intend for the rest of the cave-system to have the same 'mood'.
Hope you like it.
Quote:Originally posted by Afrobent
Hello, hello..
I am the author of above-mentioned Cave. It isn't finished yet, only the Lobby Room is absolutely done, but I intend for the rest of the cave-system to have the same 'mood'.
Hope you like it.

- Afrobent

Aah, ok I see. Sorry for jumping the gun. Good luck with it Smile
Whoo ... I had a look at the cave and I really like it. Great job, Afrobent. If the rest of the cave will be like the lobby, then it's going to be one hell of a cave.

One question though: is there a reason why you used the Bitter Coast trees? I'm quite sure that the question will come up sooner or later anyway for people will ask how they can grow without sunlight. (We had that with another cave thus the question)

But besides that Applause and :goodjob:

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
Whoo ... I had a look at the cave and I really like it. Great job, Afrobent. If the rest of the cave will be like the lobby, then it's going to be one hell of a cave.

One question though: is there a reason why you used the Bitter Coast trees? I'm quite sure that the question will come up sooner or later anyway for people will ask how they can grow without sunlight. (We had that with another cave thus the question)

But besides that Applause and :goodjob:

Greetings

Quentin

I did it with Areya's manor - planted trees underground - and made up that if a wizard casts the Light spell on a tree once a day, the tree can absorb enough of that energy to stay alive :look: It was silly, I know, I was just frustrated at the lack of decorating options. For Oblivion I hope to do it as the ground-level mansion I wanted to do from the start.

Without having seen the cave, can't the trees be replaced with parasols? I think parasols are mushrooms, and so would survive underground.

By the way Afrobent, there is a toadstool in our plugin which you can use freely if you want, it seems appropriate for a cave Tongue Man... all this makes me want to install Morrowind again! Hehe.

PS. Has the new CS come out yet? Tongue
Thanks a lot.
About the light issue. Say I get someone to retexture the crystals in MW to a shade more aquatic, and let them have a special radiance and so forth? That ought to do it. Smile
A re-texturing job? *drools* Do I understand you correctly that you would like them to be more bluish when you say aquatic?

Oh, I think this idea would work ... *searches for NifText on his HD* ... it's at least an explanation that works with me.

[...]

Ooookay ... just have a look at the attached screenshot and tell me, if you like it.

If you need it greener or even more bluish, just say the word.

Greetings

Quentin
Gee, thanks. Smile

A bit more turqoise... Like the Violet Coprinus glows.

Wow, this Silgrad Tower thing could really work out. Friendly people and all Big Grin
Alright, your wish is my command ... and thanks a lot for your kind words about this project. It's one of the things that appealed to me most and that I'm most proud of as well.

I have three various mushroom lights here. Will you do me the favour and tell me which one you'd prefer? This way I can adjust the texture of the crystals most easy.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7