Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: nerevar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i have a way to make nerevar, though it probably won't be used. we could make a story that tge nerevarine had been changed in akavir, and that azura had made him again, so he would appear as he once had, an indoril warrior. he could even be chimer. unlikely, i know, but a cool way to bring a chimer back.
This should be in the nervarine thread!
It's probably better that the Nerevarine is gone. We don't want the player to take a back seat to him.
i'll miss him so much ;(

heres to the good times :wasted:
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
It's probably better that the Nerevarine is gone. We don't want the player to take a back seat to him.
it's true... from what I hear of Martin... what a jerk... the hero saves you and you go about getting the credit X(
not lie the Nerevarine... people made him run around doing odd jobs and giving Curio isses and letting Vivec do all this hocus-pocus with attuning the Wraitguard to his/her soul so that he/she could SAVE Morrowind.... not be a side-kick...
I'm for playing as Nerevarine - Nerevar reborn. Maybe you could build the story like you are Nerevar, who returned from Akaviri and really remember his past (TES3 storyline...). When he would get back to Morrowind he see daedra, destroying last of Ald'Ruhn'ers and think about his purpose - to protect Morrowind - then the action takes place.
So, I would like to play as Nerevarine in Vvardenfell!
Yeah but you're not Nerevar in Oblivion so it doesn't work
no, i don't think you will be the Incarnate nor will you meet him/her, though the second is possible, depends...
its a very touchy subject, however evidence of the nerevarine's legacy will be all around....

some NPCs might also tell ya about their encounters with the hero/shero if you are friendly enough
Having the nerevarine in the mod would probably be a bad idea, as it's just something so epic and grand that would just never be able to work (ok now who isn't confused?) I agree that it is a touchy subject and should probably best be left alone. I also agree that it sucks that in oblivion, the final "epic battle" isn't fought by you, but by a 200 foot dragon who just stands in place and breathes flame. Kinda anticlimactic if you think about it. Makes you feel insignificant. In the main quest for Vvardenfell you should play a crucial role - leading something prehaps. Having the nerevarine would just overshadow you and give you an inferiority complex
I agree in keeping the Nerevarine out of the quest, but perhaps not out of the mod. Despite the fact that six years pass between Morrowind and Oblivion, the influences that the incarnate had made would still be present. Though it would be nice to see others reference the Nerevar in some small way. You know,

General Darius: "The Nerevarine? Yes I know the incarnate. It's a shame about the sainthood, such thoughts of godliness led to a very foul personality."

Or something along those lines.
Pages: 1 2 3 4