Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower Content Manager System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Content Manager system is now online, at the usual http://www.silgrad.com adress. If you have any questions or comments, please post them here. Smile
Nice! It'll be exciting to see what the new system can offer...

But what happend to the title font? And the page <title>s are a bit messed up I think...
Quote:Originally posted by Elathia
Nice! It'll be exciting to see what the new system can offer...

But what happend to the title font?

Not sure what you mean. The title above the link buttons and the titles of articles use the same font now, was that how you meant?

Quote:Originally posted by Elathia
And the page <title>s are a bit messed up I think...

Yes there are still some things to do :]

I've fixed them now though. But it'll take some investigating to figure out how to get rid of the "ConPresso 3.4" tag. It's not as easy as editing a single template, rather, the structure is a wild goose chase of includes all over the place.
Ah, you're right. It's just that the article title's weren't there before Smile

If you want I can help you with the template tinkering... Wink
Thanks for the offer but it's just a matter of me finding which of the myriad of pages that puts that tag in the <title>.

EDIT: Well, as the front page says, Elathia was kind enough to track down the problem Big Grin

I have started setting up user accounts now. NR has been PM'ed with the login details and so will Elathia be soon.

I've also posted a guide to using the Content Manager.

Everyone else who is interested in adding content, please reply and here and say what you want to do, and I'll set it up.