Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Khajiit Types
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khajiit are bound to the Lunar Lattice, the ja'Kha'jay. The phases of Masser and Secunda at birth determine the form a Khajiit takes in life. Khajiti newborns look very similar to one another, with their form becoming clear over several weeks. We are smaller than you humans when we are born, but we grow faster. from a interview with a dev

This is the Types of Khajiits:

Massar: New
Secunda: Waxing
Ohmes-raht: This was the form of the Khajiit NPCs in Daggerfall. Similar in size and shape to humans, but with light fur and a tail. They walk on their heels like men, and can be mistaken for men at a distance.

Secunda: Full
Ohmes: This form is similar in appearance to the Bosmer, sometimes shorter. Many Ohmes tattoo their faces to show that they are Khajiits.

Secunda: Waning
Suthay-raht: The form of Khajiit in Morrowind. Walk upright but are more cat-like than Ohmes-raht. Other races call the Suthay-raht "Ja'Khajiit," but I dont knows not why. "Ja'Khajiit" is one of Khajiit word for Mehrunes Dagon. (meaning Kitten)

Secunda: New
Suthay: Similar to Suthay-raht but smaller and weaker

Massar: Waxing
Cathay-raht: Similar to the Suthay-raht, but larger and stronger. Described in Pocket Guide as being jaguar-men. And are very Speedy aswell. It was a sleek creature with pointed ears, wide yellow eyes, mottled pied fur and a tail like a whip. (from A Dance in Fire, end of Chapter 1)

Cathay: Larger and stronger than a Suthay-raht, but smaller than a Cathay-raht.

Tojay-raht: Nothing is known about the Tojay-raht. There is speculation that it may be a bipedal form

Tojay: Nothing is known about the Tojay except that it is probably smaller than the Tojay-raht

Massar: Full
Senche-raht: Twice as tall as a Senche and can weigh as much as fiftey Altmer. Has straighter legs and shorter body (relative to size) than a Senche. Ridden, especially in battle. Known as "Battlecats" to Imperials. (defently unplayable as it looks like this probaly bigger though

Senche: Similar to the Pahmar-raht. Stand as tall as an Altmer and weigh as much as twenty. Steeds for other Khajiit. (its unsure if they will let other that khajiits ride on them)

Pahmar-raht: Like a Pahmar, but larger, more powerful.

Pahmar: Similar to a tiger.

Massar:Waning
Alfiq-raht: Probably like the Alfiq but larger. (big housecat who is spellcasters aswell as understand human(and khajiits) speech)

Massar: Waning
Alfiq: Similar to domesticated cats. Can understand human speech but cannot speak it. (spellcasters)

Dagi-raht: Probably a larger/stronger version of the Dagi.

Dagi: Nothing is known about the Dagi. I speculate that it is quadripedal.

taken from this http://til.gamingsource.net/fsg/raptorme...cle1.shtml
The moon phases also affect the political structure of Elsweyr. Now, I'm at a univrsity computer lab, so I do not have the pocket guide with me, but I believe that the phases affect which city dominates the province more than the others.

Also, the trade in Elsweyr is usually quite essential because each city produces a surplus of one resource, while producing very little or none at all of another resource. So, they trade and usually give as much as they gain, obviously.