Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Can?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you guys some how post a map of what has been done?
Interior Claims map.

For the exterior check the Reich Parkeep Alpha 06.
Reich Parkeep Alpha 06.
This is a new one:
Do you want me to create (or rather modify) a roof retex? I don't really like the perple roofing too much, but it isn't my decision. Your call.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Do you want me to create (or rather modify) a roof retex? I don't really like the perple roofing too much, but it isn't my decision. Your call.

For the Cheydinhal-style buildings? Yes please, go right ahead. I'm sure you know already but the new texture would have to be made to work like the old texture, because I wouldn't be modifying the mapping on the buildings. If it comes out nice, I'll be happy to nifskope a copy of the nif set to use your roof texture.
Sure, well, it will rather be a re-colour of the roofing. So what colour do you think would work best? Sandish-red?
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Sure, well, it will rather be a re-colour of the roofing. So what colour do you think would work best? Sandish-red?

Erm, ok. I haven't seen any of your previous work so I can't commit to using them. If I think your edit looks better than the original ones I'll use it, otherwise I won't. Smile
Well, for an example of my work, you could have a look at my cave retex in the Elsweyr Confederacy project.

EDIT: I'm open to suggestions for better retexes