Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: here is a textured robe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my snake skin robe:

[Image: Robe.bmp]
or better yet it could be dragon skin.....yeah baby!!
That is very nice! can we usethat in the elsweyr mod as "lizard skin"?
Yeah I'd love that! But you'll have to do the converting your self... I'll upload the texture and the robe in .bmp and .3ds format.

Ammon
it dosent look very dragon -- or snake -- skined to meh. youi should probely make the individual scales larger so its easier to see what they are (it took me a while). the texture also stretches alot over the torso of the mesh... is the any way to fix that?
Im not good at the textureing thing... Im asking people if they wanna help tho...

Ammon
I think it looks great, even without the bigger 'scales'.... Though it would add to the 'theme' of the robe if they would look more like scales...
Thank you, Ammon for letting us use this in our mod (Elsweyr)! Great job on the robe! :jump:
Hey!

Thank you very much on the compliment and I love it when people tell someone good job when it is due and for that I would just love to say THANKS!!

ps It would be my plusure to let you all to mess with the texture if you wish it to look more like something cause im really not that good at it.

Thanks Again,
Ammon