Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis Claims Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Zimnel
Claiming Soluthis0201 (#01), Barracks. Map 2, Ravanil's Valor.

?Is this interior builded?

Great :goodjob:

Nope, if it's not claimed in this thread then it's open.
Can I Also Claim Soluthis0109
that way the NPC That sells you the house has a house to sleep in and whatever else them waky A.I. need to do (lol).

speeking of which im done with makeing it buyable, solthis0110
so thats why Im ready to give Venim's Holds Newest house seller a home of his own.
Green @nt1-n00b: Yes of course, go right ahead :goodjob:

black[/HR]

Guys, I've edited the initial post now, highlighting that Soluthis claims don't need to be approved before a modder can get started - just post a message here and then you can get started. There just two little rules:
[indent][/indent]Don't claim something someone further up in the thread has already claim Wink and don't have more than five open claims at any one time.
[indent][/indent]Thankyou, and have fun :goodjob:
This is great! I'll get started as soon as I'm finished working out the few bugs that my solthis0110 has. :cheers:
I would like to claim Soluthis0102 - 0106. Or, the entire neighborhood of "Star of Soluthis" on Map 1. Besides the barracks, which I would also like later on. Cool
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
I would like to claim Soluthis0102 - 0106. Or, the entire neighborhood of "Star of Soluthis" on Map 1. Besides the barracks, which I would also like later on. Cool

Excellent! Granted - and I'll reserve the barracks :goodjob:
I'll take Soulthis0303
Quote:Originally posted by Brunswick
I'll take Soulthis0303

Great! :goodjob:
NVM that last post I made entirely (then deleted right after Tongue ), I'll take Soluthis 108 through 112. Blush
TID soluthis 0109 and 0110 are alredy taken by me just so you know
Pages: 1 2 3