Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Old bugs never die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading again and got to this again:

Open questions & unsolved mysteries

I know we've covered some of this before

The Nohrgirm Tomb Mirror is still their and leading nowhere
we either need to remove it (the mirror) or figure out where the mage teleports to and go get him !

so many secrets lol, ok so the hidden doorr thing does work, I'm sure this has something to do with the note about the gem which was stolen from the guard, one would never know that cause no one talks to you about it, nor is their an update in the player journal, so that part does need fixing

The Hidden Door in the Rusty Guar (Steadhelm) also leads nowhere.
simple fix to link it, should just take you to the passage which leads to the cloister and likewise with the hidden door at the other end

And of course the infamous Murdered Baker quest in Silgrad, my best guess would be to start by getting Mrs. Murdered Baker to go home like the note says, then go from their Smile

The dialogue loop for the slaves is fixed.
and the amulet quest in Ebbedin is fixed as well.

Bob
Bob..

some light shedding on the mirror.. there are 2.. 1 the mage uses to escape. and one behind the elemental.. that 1 works.. the mage flees to another dungeon and he cant be followed directly. Perhaps you could lead a clue in the tomb of his where abouts.
Howdy Deus

I didn't find a second mirror ???

The mirror behind the Golem is the one that doesnt work.

Leaving a clue, I would say yes, possibly a note to self, (he seems to be reclusive, so I wouldn't expect that he would get a note from someone else), that could give a very slight hint of where he goes

but I dont know where that is ???????

you got any "hints" for me on that?

Thanks
Bob