Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The knights kynareth, as far as I know, are only located in steadhelm and sutch. I think that different pieces of their awsome armour would be cool rewards!
NOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!

WHY ALWAYS BECOMING THE BIGGEST BOSS?!
I think that becomina full member should be a reward in off itself, we can also have that once you are a full fledged knight, there be lots of optional help the people type quests. I mean tons of them, so the player can roleplay the helpful knight.
Err, I don't really know what I was thinking at the time of my previous post in this thread but I meant about the Fighter's Guild, we should break with the TES tradition of you becoming a Guildmaster everywhere, it's only f*ck*d *p because it's just impossible to actually d? something as guildmaster; you can't wage a war against the DB when you're the Mages Guild Arch-Mage and you can't order 'your' men to destroy a Oblivion Gate as the Fighter's Guild boss.... I believe that until you can actually d? something as guildleader we shouldn't make the player the guildleader.....

However; we can try to really 'change' something in the world when you finish playing... The "Fireworks".....
Pages: 1 2