Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Reich Parkeep Exterior Claims 3,4, and 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the work I've gotten done on my 3 claims in Reich Parkeep so far. Its still very early on, I need to do way more work, I'm just putting it up so you guys can get a general idea and give some feedback. The suburb area with the Redoran Manor needs more buildings added, and the other housing area needs more work and details. There is also a lot of empty space that I haven't touched yet. I think I'm best making it into a park, as RPC haas more than enough buildings as is, plus it would make a rather nice park what do you guys think?
Where is it in relation to Reich Parkeep?

Nevermind, do I play it with the ESM or the ESP file?
Siegfried: Nice work! I especially liked the manor area and waterfall, they look wonderful :goodjob:

The 'lavish' mediumwall entrance piece, StExRedMediumwallBbVestibule, has a special door that fits on the hinges. I don't think it works at the moment, but I should be able to solve that in the near future.

TheImperialDragon: I opened up five exterior claims in Soluthis a while ago. Soluthis being the Redoran district in Reich Parkeep. Here's the thread with the claims. Siegfried picked up three of the claims, and that's what this thread is about. Once his work has been merged the result is that a new section of the town exterior is finished. This area lies somewhat east of the huge bridge and north of Kali Gulas Square. It can only be checked out in the Construction Set at the moment, by loading up Oblivion.esm, Reich_Parkeep.esm and his plugin.
Ah, I see... Thanks.

Wait, couldn't I just load the esm and Siegfried's esp files and get to the place via the console functions?