Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Taking a leave of absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You all may have noticed my reletive inactivity over the past couple of weeks, truth be told I have been finding myself a little burnt out on modding. After some thought I have come to the conclusion that I should take a break now before I overwork myself to the point of leaving for good.

I am not sure how long it will be before I come back, but I promise that I will, and when I do, there shall be modding! :yes:

But until then I wish everyone the best of luck. Have fun, and long live Silgrad Tower. :bow:
Don't forget about us, you hear! X(

Anyway, have fun on your vacation! Smile
I wish you a very relaxing break. :yes:
Bon voyage my friend. May your expedition carry you back to our shores before long - until then, have a great vacation! =)
Here is what to do: :brew:up a batch, fall in love :love: go out and :dance:then :hug: then :kiss: do someting I am too old to remember doing with :banana: get thoroughly :wasted: then Sick

Pretty soon Silgrad will seem like the vacation you always wanted!

ps, can you bung the white marble texture you did for the Redoran hut decoration effect over to Elsweyre, as they are planning a marble city?

most of all, be naughty and have fun