Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Bord as well you know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i know i have Summerset to work on but i rly dont know where to start with that so you sould give me some hints there, but other wise i nead a rly quick progect to do i nead practice but have no clue what to do. so i leave this up to you to help little old me.
Since you want to start the Summerset Isle, I would start a brainstorming thread in the tavern to discuss details of the mainquest, and what the province will be like, factions, politics, architecture, culture, ect. Architecture concept art is also huge, as the cities of Summerest are very ornate and exotic. I suggest doing recruitment for your project as well (make sure to run your recruitment thread through word Wink). I think you have blender/max right? If so I would start work on an Altmer Armor/Weapon set, or get some concepts and then model architecture based off them. Also if you want to do CS work I suggest looking into lore for some info on settlements in Summerset, and find one that is Imperial built, and start creating that since you don't have to model new architecture.

Going from internal discussions between project leaders, you are going to need to get going on these things before Summerset can officially be accepted into the Beyond Cyrodiil mod network. The bar is set high because in the past, we've had projects lose leadership or go dead (Skyrim, Eleswyr, and Valenwood) we want to avoid such a situation happening again, so the standards are high.
ok well then this is gona be hell for me as i will mostlikely lose steam next week because i'm going away for a week without internet acses (damn scout camp) But ok i've been wondering what has been happening in that topic. So I'll see what i can come up with. Thanks i'll first start a brain stroming thread.
Asked and answered, I guess.