Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: a question on PCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what specifically is the difference between the normal PC and the so-called gaming PC?
cause I am thinking about whether to get upgrades or get a new PC, new PC was my original plan but I respect my parents and they don't agree with my idea.. although they might agree to it as my dad hinted it....

so I want to know more about the differences and what would be better...

damn this is an age of semi-freedoms when I am still dependent on my parents but have to have a lot of responsibilities as well... but time flies... Smile
A gaming pc is quite smply, a computer with hardware good for gaming, and I need to know your specs and comp age to give advice here.
You don't need a top of the line PC. An Athlon X2, an AMD or NVIDA video card, Soundblaster card, 1GB memory, speakers, and a large HD and you'll be running Oblivion without any problems. Wink
hmm... well hardware good enough for gaming is that leaning towards processing or graphics or what?
Mine is up to 2GB of memory, the processor is an X2 4800.
We need to know what type of motherboard you have. You might have agp, or pcie etc.
Got you. Use only ASUS.
??? I dunno that much about PCs (which is why I ask :yesSmile how do you know what motherboard?
Hmm, it's not in the DirectX diagnostic program....

Nope, I got nothing.... Check the box I'd say =)
I build my own computers. The only thing I really don't know is networking.
Pages: 1 2 3