Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rimmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
We need to begin planning city layout, quests, architecture (I vote skingrad) people oppinions, size, population, extent of the AI etc.
I think at least a retex is in order if we are going to recycle an old tileset... I'd rather see something entirely new though. Guilds? Stores? Temples? Houses? Etc.? How many?
The reason we are starting with rimmen is that is imperial, and we can use current architecture while we make the new.
But every Imperial city has a different architecture in Cyrodil... And I think desert settlements would be built differently too.
What about bruma, but with sand instead of snow? That could work right?
The wood carvings show a great Nordic influence, and so that would mean we'd have to retex those... Now, Bravil might be different depending on if it uses modular pieces or not...
No city does. I say no cheydinhall, no chorrol, apparently no Bruma, I say skingrad.
And I say either a modular tileset or an entirely new one. Where is Rimmen going to be situated (as in terrain, grass or sand, mountain, hill, etc...).
Desert, to the east is light grssland by the river on the cyrodiil border.
River?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17