Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Upekkha has broken his arm while geocaching (google it if you don't know what that is) and as a result is unable to lead this project do to his one armedness, so I will take over while he heals, he is still a core member, and once he is able will be leader once more. Just wanted to let you all know what is going on, and explain upekkha's second absence.
will do Big Grin...hehe...one armdness...
How did he break his arm? Did he fall? I looked up Geocaching.
He fell off of a ledge, and I quote "It was't even a very high ledge, I was hoping it would be something more spectacular"
Try falling on the ground to break an arm (ture story). Sometimes, it is not a matter of how high you fall, it is how you fall, snapping a bone in my forewrist because of a weird angle to fall and a bad arm bend. What I should've done is actually fall flat on my back (proper way to fall I guess) so nothing would have been hurt badly, but what's done is done, and I do not question your leadership DA (I don't question mine either :big grin: ) and we'll have to wait until he get's back up and running (?) again. So, any idea how long it's going to be?
I have no idea how long it takes a bone to heal : ( he is at his dads tonight, no phone, will ask him tomorow.
Usually five to six weeks. Depends on the type of injury.
yeah, I almost lost my leg today... lawn mower tractor... ugh... my leg got caught between the whell and the engine and was sooo close to the blades.... long story... not gonna tell you guys how it happened....
Oh yes you will.
Probably. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2