Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: where should be put this...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the Velothi Silgrad tower that Hoss was working on, and WAS going to be used for Silgrad City, but the mayors of that town (the managers) have decided to go with another look for their Silgrad Tower.
Thus, we can use this awesome Velothi tower. and since it is so unique, we can only use it once... where should we put it?

in my opnion I think it should be a stronghold for Ordinators and Armigers.
but where is the question...
can be specifically used for the island towers that are occupied by Armigers.

That or i think it can be a way point out post built to guard trade routes are the area of the invasion?
I'm thinking more of an out-of-the-way place.... only top Temple people and Ordinators and Armigers would know about it....
Something built since TES3, right? What about a spot inside the ghost fence? Add a little presence to the recently recovered region and serve as a symbol that there's nowhere in Morrowind where the Temple can't go.
hmmm.... yeah...

so maybe built here (see below)
a way that the Temple repays the Redoran for dutifully aiding them in fighting Dagoth Urn ...so they make a big tower-garrison on the slopes of Red Mountain that helps protect Redoran mining ventures in Red Mt.

[Image: towermapperjx2.png]

blue is Ghostgate. And pink is the tower?
What architecture would it go with? If we can't fit it into an existing town, maybe i fwe make a new town we can put that in.
Eh? They didn't announce whether or not they'd be using that tower. When they said they were going to be doing an Imperial tower, they didn't know about Razorwing's plans for the Velothi one, and so he had to tell them.
i dunno, I got a PM from sandor, which is why I am making this thread
Well, I just hope they don't go with an Imperial fort. That would be boring, and therefore wrong.
hehe, yea I am disappointed too....
I would much rather not have a big Velothi tower here and have Silgrad tower be this Velothi tower...
but it is not our place to tell them what to do, we have given our suggestions in the best way we can... it's up to them... and if they want to get the tower back, I will definitely let them!

but I dunno about an Imperial fort... he said something about a "new concept" :confused:
Pages: 1 2