Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Core Volunteers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
after seeing several key members leave or come on less and less often and sensing the project is starting to slow down, I began to feel a need for a core, to help organize things some more, I admit I am not the best at it, but I try...

now seeing as how...
1. the momentum is slowing
2. I know the new crowd less well

I think I should see who wants to be in the core. I want people who are devoted and will spend time on this project. Also recruiting volunteers will help me see who is who and the ones willing the step forward and take responsibility, and also importantly, those who can keep consistent and make themselves key contributors. You all know the core-rules... however this will be more of a core-trial time...
I hope the quick formation of a Core will help get things running up to speed again and get these forums more active... I am very keen on us charting out and blueprinting as much as we can of the Bitter Coast, Ascadian isles, West Gash, and Vivec.... if we can get those done in good time, then when modding begins, much will have been planned...

so who wants to be part of the core?

Thank You.
If your in need of a dungeon Moderator I could be it.
maybe, but remember, I am the leader, what i say goes...
I am open to suggestions and well defended arguements, but when I have decided we do it
and remember everyone, consistent diligence is key, if you only have effort part-time than please don't volunteer to be a core member.... when you are here you work on what you claimed and not something else...
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
With ah, you know what comming up, the ah Sol place, I think you'll find yourself pretty tied up, especially with all the dungeons there that need creation. A dungeon moderator should probably be focusing on churning out dungeons for one project and worring about what other claims he has, than worrying about churning out dungeons for two projects.
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
With ah, you know what comming up, the ah Sol place, I think you'll find yourself pretty tied up, especially with all the dungeons there that need creation. A dungeon moderator should probably be focusing on churning out dungeons for one project and worring about what other claims he has, than worrying about churning out dungeons for two projects.

True, you are right. I redraw my opting for Dungeon Mod
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried

True, you are right. I redraw my opting for Dungeon Mod

That really isn't all bad, I'm a core member in Elsweyr, Valenwood, Summerset, and also have claims going on for Steadhelm (a rather large one because of my quest idea which seems popular). Now, for Skyrim and Summerset, I've got to make a different tileset for each, and for Elsweyr and Valenwood, I'm in charge of merging the files... I'll probably end up doing that for Summerset too...

Once I'm done the tilesets and the claims, things will seem a little less hectic...
What duties do core members have? I'd like to help with making this work but I won't be able to do anything with CS for a few months.
I'd be glad to help out in hte core, I definetely agree with KuKulza this project is slowing down rapidly, also I'm quite trying to push this one for a few months now... (I hoped we would've started on this like 2 months ago) I really hink we should start with making content because this concept period starts wearing out a bit...

I would be delighted to join the core, however, I will be away from friday till two weeks later...

-Nerbod
so far I have nerbod, cool, thanks.
as for csksc, right now, just be a regular member... prove yourself

as for concept period wearing out, yes, it had it's highlight like 3 months ago, now we are in a slow decline... but as I think of it, less concepting will be needed for the Bitter Coast, Ascadian Isles, and West Gash since MOST of it will be staying the same... except slightly different towns and some expanded
Can I be core?

Also, I remember Axen saying he wanted to do the heightmap, if we get that done we could get started on more stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6