Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] Release with next version of RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
List of things we want to get done. Sandor is helping me.

- More NPCs, and Dialogue for them. I suck at writing dialogue. And implementing it.
- Make SID Sewers. I might make it east sewer passage, but expanded, but I also might make it from scratch.
- Clutter rps3. It isn't the first priority, but it's something I will try to get in.
- NID and SID sewers will be connected with a long hallway, with a room inbetween leading up to the bridge.
- I might be doing alot of these claims, since not many people claimed stuff, and I can finish them faster. This will be later on though.

Edit 2006.07.18, 18:37 C.E.T.: I'm almost finished the passage between the NID and SID sewers. After I do this, I'll make the SID sewers, and clutter the RPS 3 sewers. I can get this done in a week. Since thats how long before the files are merged I think.

Edit 2006.07.23, 22:43 C.E.T: Finished passage linking the NID and SID sewers with an additional link to the exterior. I won't upload it unless its ready to be merged. If its time for merging than just have RPS 1 Sewers since thats basically finished. Each release I'll be able to add more and more.