Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TEAM vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With the sharing of a heightmap with valenwood, we will be working much more closely together, and I think there are a couple of ways we can go from here, we can proceed as we are now, two seperate teams working together, or, since the majority of the valenwood team is in the elsweyr team as well, have one team, this is an important issue, so I am leaving it up to the team, I am fine either way, and as a result am going to abstane and leave it up to the team. This is for members that have signed up only. Core votes count as two, any other sugestions are welcome as well.
Both of our teams seem to be pretty small, and if we're sharing a height-map with them it would be much easier if we were all on one team.

I'm for it.
I say keep it how it is now. If there is something we need to collaborate on we collaborate.

The teams are small now, but when we start releasing teasers and stuff it will expand.
1 for 2 against
It would help Valenwood. So I am for.
2 for, 2 against
After a little reflection off of my original vote, I've decided that merging the teams may be a good thing and a bad thing...

The good thing is that they'd share the same resourses, and it would make things less complicated for merging etc... Also, we can coordinate a good main quest between the two provinces... Which has been raised so many times that the main quests should revolve around the conflict between the conflicts between Valenwood and Elsweyr...

The only downsides as far as I can see are that Valenwood and Elsweyr are very much unlike each other, therefore we should be VERY careful of how we proceed if we proceed, to keep the lore intact (without lore, this would fall flat). The other downside is that it would take longer to make two provinces instead of one, or would it? We've got two different teams sharing resources so maybe it wouldn't take as long as I think? You decide. Time's not much of an issue anyway, as we want a quality product.

As for my vote, I'll vote perhaps later, as I abstain for the time being.

EDIT: 2 for 2 against? FLESH is for.
Yes, but core count as two, but I suppose you're right, core should prolly count as one. If everyone is okay with that, then it's 2 for 1 against, if not its 2 for 2 against.
3 - 2

X23 voted against (2) or (1)
FLESH voted for (2) or (1)
DarkEclipse voted for (1)
Two polls is too dificult to maintain. Core counts as one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4