Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Renrijra Krin Info from CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The Renrijra Krin are Khajiit bandits and smugglers posing as gurillas and freedom fighters." From Dialogue

"The skooma trade is bad business, and the Renrijra Krin are just a bunch of thugs." From Dialogue

"The skooma trade is making a lot of money for the tribes in Elsweyr, and a lot of that is going to the Renrijra Krin." From Dialogue

"Sounds like the Empire has given up on stopping the skooma trade in Elsweyr, and I hear tribal chiefs are supporting the Renrijra Krin." From Dialogue

"Drels Theran. I'm the count's Special Inquistor in charge of suppressing the Renrijra Krin insurgets." From Dialogue

Faction: FACT Form 'RenrijraKrinFaction' (0002C816) (not used but in CS as far as I know)
Dialogue Topic: DIAL Form 'RenrijraKrinTalasma' (0002AB10) (not used but in CS as far as I know)

And Count Leyawiin do nothing towards the Renrijra Krin but Count Bravil do..

Some more things:

- S'drassa trying to create a potion to cure skooma addiction.

- Citizen of Bravil want to burn the Skooma Den

- Count Bravils son is Skooma Addicted.

- Drels Theran, Dark Elf, Count Bravils Special Inquistor
Thank you Krisi-_, this sounds interesting... Especially the part about the tribal chiefs supporting the Renrijra Krin...
well yeah and:

Faction: FACT Form 'RenrijraKrinFaction' (0002C816) (not used but in CS as far as I know)
Dialogue Topic: DIAL Form 'RenrijraKrinTalasma' (0002AB10) (not used but in CS as far as I know)

With other words there are allready a Renrijra Krin Faction in the CS ?(