Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis Neighborhoods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Haveing A few Interior Clams in Solthis(Solthis0110 &0109) I had an Idea Beings There are many Neighborhoods maybe they could have a few secrets or events I.e. a Neghborhood could be home to a hidden underground cult or maybe there was a murder that sliped past the record books. If any one knows any lore basied secrets in Solthis post em here. also tell me if this is a useable idea. Like i said it just kinda popped into my head.

Here are some kind of secrets that I could think of:
Cults
Vampire nests
Murders
Kidnapings
Hidden Pasages
Ghosts(like the forelorn watchman)
Slaves(b/c its been prety much ended)
Necromancers
Neghborhoods beeing attacked(outskirts mosty b/c closer to the city wouldnt make sense)
Family Clan Feuds
those are just a few ideas
Think em over and tell me what you think.
We've always had a kind of "You want it? You mod it." atmosphere in the Silgrad Tower team, where everyone basically does what they feel like doing. It's not quite as chaotic as it sounds though because we have reviewers, leaders in various positions, rules & guidelines, and hopefully plenty of information.

If you would like to mod a quest, please post a draft of it on the Quest Development board. That way you can get opinions and feedback and maybe tips on stuff that were overlooked. Posting a draft if also a good way to visualize the quest and make sure the stages are logical and that it all ties together neatly in the end.

If it's recieved well then you can go ahead and mod it, optionally also claiming the interiors you need.

Good luck, and have fun! :goodjob:
No this Is just a little sugestion of an idea for a plotline for any ol neighborhood that would take some colaberate work (b/c im not going to mod up a whole neighborhood just to do this) after all solthis doesnt have finnished neighborhoods and I was going to finnish the posting about as to as how it was not all going to be *Officaly* a quest line but maybe just something that is stumbed upon randomly...(theifs) But I had to go to school. but yeah Ill post it to the Quest Suggestions After all it would make a good Quest line "Neighborhoods of Solthis" for the quest set has a nice Ring to it.

here it is the quest fourm
Neighborhoods of Solthis
Okidoki.

Since this thread seems very similar to the thread you posted on the quest dev board (nothing wrong with that) I think I'll lock this one so you don't have two threads to keep track of. No offense. =)