Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell Mages Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I think the main enemy of the MG is House Telvanni at the moment... Because of the war and everything... Freelance necromancers would be a good idea though, in fact, maybe the Telvanni are using necromancy in their legions. Smile
maybe the Telvanni hired an necromancer to attack the Mages Guild... and promised him/her a secret abode and corses to practice on... however they have no intetion of that and would probably kill him/her after he/she had destroyed the Mages Guild... which won't happen cause dun dun da! the champion is here!
well it sounds posable but ill need to get together with whoevers going to do house telvanni before i decide on something of that sort plus dont most houses not alow necromancy?
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
well it sounds posable but ill need to get together with whoevers going to do house telvanni before I decide on something of that sort plus dont most houses not alow necromancy?
well Telvanni are morally different or flexible or lenient...
however if you are looking for the guys who is going to manage the Telvanni quest0line, you are looking at him, in fact I had already made the ver.1 of the questline, still tweaking it though... needs improvement
well then i guess we will just have to discuss this crossing of the paths between mages and telvanni. probibly not right now because I still have to add some more basic quests

im thinking quest 2 is a book fetch but I cant think of what book to make it

quest 3 could be aiding a local mage to find some rare or deadric ingreadiants

so hows about those for some of the first few quests if you can think of a semi rare book i could use for quest 2 i'd apreciate it.
Something about the Dwarves... There's a book for that but I can't quite remember its name, I'd check, but my computer system is slightly... messed up at the moment...
yeah probibly something like that i cant think of that book but I'll probibly have it say be stolen when you go to the book store or library or something like that and you have to go to a dungeon and hunt down the theif from an undetermined faction that way it adds some mystery and variaty to the book fetch quest
I think instead of Necromancers being "OmG t3h evil ppl lol!" Instead make the main enemy the Telvanni. We can have a more than basic plot instead of a generic "zomg kill teh eval guyz" There shouldn't really be a super duper 100% evil faction or guy. Maybe the Dagoth Ur sect of house Dagoth but no one else. There can be corrupt people of course.

Necromancy in MW mages guild should be accepted by the mages guild and other smart people/wizards. But the citizens and the superstious (SP?) people should be against it.
Yeah, the Telvanni point of view and the Mages' point of view more or less...
Hows about this the mages guild and telvanni are not friendly and are force to fight agenst eachother beyond what the mages would normaly reason to do. after quest 15 or 16 necromancy be reinstated because the guild curently does not see offense in doing so.
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Hows about this the mages guild and telvanni are not friendly and are force to fight agenst eachother beyond what the mages would normaly reason to do. after quest 15 or 16 necromancy be reinstated because the guild curently does not see offense in doing so.
remember in the Mq-quest portion, the Mages Guild will be actually battling with Telvanni... so make all confrontations with Telvanni quests be like tension-builders... a noble is killed... a rising star in the Mages is permanently injured... etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11