Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Superb Solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As I've been spending extra time running from Project to Project trying to post up links to threads that everyone is asking about or will need to consider, such as Heightmaps and Imperial Forts I can only applaud this excellent addition to the Forums. It is in just the right position and I am sure everone will come to thank you for it Rw.
your right :applause: for Razorwing... but I didnt like the look of it to much... the color is too bright..
Yeah, looks like a bad color copy of ES. Big Grin

I put a couple of threads up at Skyrim for people to list their texturing and modelling talents, but now I'm thinking that those should be over here as well. That way, everyone will who can do what, rather than searching in each mod area for the same thing.
Razorwing brought it up, me and others said "yeahh about that..." and it was settled :yes:
now we have a general discussion place for Beyond Cyrodiil
How about more Windows 2000 colours? Much easier on the eyes...
Very good idea :yes: . But I agree the colour is just a tad too bright Tongue
too bright eh? :confused: ... raggidman gropes about on the floor, trying to touch anything that will tell him where he is... can't tell, something just burned out both my retinas.
When I slapped together the look of this forum board my only goal was to make it different than the "General ES Modding" design. Smile

There is a thread on the internal Beyond Cyrodiil board which has information on how to customize a forum board, so if a project leader feels inclined to come up with a new color scheme (or give the information to someone who would), please go right ahead and I'll be happy to update the look.
*scared at the thought of lifting a finger*

Emm now that you mention it I like the "summer all the time" feel.
C'mon... All you'd have to do is make it less bright... So I'm not afraid of looking at this screen when I'm posting something... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3