Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hitting a Tropical Storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's supposed to be drifting by my area but I'll probably be unable to be here for a day or two.
Wow, sounds like fun. Be safe Rodan.
Be careful, in fact, you can't be too careful in that kind of weather. See you in a few days then.
The storm has passed, a lot of rain, a loss of internet connection, but no damage.
Welcome back! :yes: :goodjob:
Glad to know everything's alright. Welcome back mate!
glad you are doing alright. I was in florida visiting my uncle once and we had to evacuate because there was a tornado coming, but thankfully it missed us.
Tornadoes in Florida is a rare thing to see, but that had to be crazy. Living in Oklahoma, we get them every year, though I've never witnessed one myself. I'm sure if I stay here much longer I'll at least be near one.
ah... Taiwan has typhoons every year... like pacific hurricanes...
and also Taiwan has earthquakes... and overpopulation....

but Taiwan has my ancestors, my family, hot chicks, a cool capitol, hot tropical, moist weather ...and well, it's great
Silly off-topic meteorological note:

Tornadoes are not that rare in FL; it's just that they're overshadowed by the hurricanes that spawn then. Big Grin What is rare in Florida are the BMFs, the F4s and F5s that occur in noremorse's part of the US.

Note to Rodan: was that Beryl that you were worried about? I feel you, man. Charley was pointed straight up Tampa Bay (and my house) before veering east in 2004, and Wilma last year had everybody on the FL Gulf Coast guessing.

Later,
Steve
Pages: 1 2