Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Photoshop 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can now work in photoshop and I think it is a full version, not a demo...
the reason I think it is is also the reason why it is mostly in symbols and Chinese characters :lmao: but I hope I will manage alright... personally I think I am getting quite good having used it only once (I do feel I am somewhat artistic though to begin with.)

here I made a banner for Dreugh ...or as you might call them:
[Image: fishmf8.jpg]
:lol: my chinese is so bad!

[Image: untitledha0.jpg]

Does anyone know a way I can make it English? I'm sorry but though I can speak Mandarin Chinese, reading is too tough.... because it took FOREVER to do this and with help from my parents who translated them for me by telling me what they all meant besides "yes" and "no"
How did you end up getting the Chinese version anyway? You may try reinstalling it and seeing if there's a installation option to choose which language.

If you go to Adobe.com you can download Photoshop CS2, which is much much better. I'm sure you'll get the English version, anyhow. PM me afterward.

EDIT:
Lol.
no it's because I specially got this photoshop you see... cause I dunno how to extend the longevity of demo and trials and my skills at finding special places to get them for long periods of time free of charge is limited...
so I went on this chinese "thing" and looked around and found this... and it's in chinese :lmao:

EDIT: the edit of that attachment, you made a kitty face?

yeah well it means "shing" and when used with "uhg-" it is "uhg-shing" or ugly...
the 3rd oone is "duhg\" which mean that or is, and the last means fish, "wzhee/"
This is funny, because I have the exact same version.

But without the chinese. It's english.

We can do some piratey stuff if ya want.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse

yeah well of course you mean pirates like "arggg" right?
cause I got this off Chinese Pirates and they were like... "aiya!"
:lmao: :lol: :dunce: Blush :applause: :goodjob:

yeah maybe... but remember this isn't piracy... that died long ago... I mean since when have pirates been around the Americas? well the last of them died with Hurricane Katrina when they went ashore to gamble in New Orleans...
KuKulzA: The moment I saw your "ugly fish" image that symbol popped right out as being a face. I just added the outline of the head and *bam,* instant lol. Big Grin

I have a quickfix for your longetivity problem concerning CS2. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse

yeah well of course you mean pirates like "arggg" right?
cause I got this off Chinese Pirates and they were like... "aiya!"
:lmao: :lol: :dunce: Blush :applause: :goodjob:

yeah maybe... but remember this isn't piracy... that died long ago... I mean since when have pirates been around the Americas? well the last of them died with Hurricane Katrina when they went ashore to gamble in New Orleans...

Of course, this is 'sharing'. *Shifty eyes*

So how do we do this.

Sorry, but let's stay off of the topic of New Orleans and Katrina, that was a very sad event, and caused a lot of grief for everyone, so stick to Photoshop please.
so how are pirates and dark eclipses going to help my chinese pirates' phot0-shop turn into an english?
anyhow... so how are pirates and dark eclipses going to help my chinese pirates' phot0-shop turn into an english?

A translating program?
Pages: 1 2 3