Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Faction quest priorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A pretty straightforward poll. Which factions do you think Silgrad Tower as a whole should prioritize right now? Note that you can select three options to vote for in this poll.
I've selected Redoran, Hlaalu and Dunmer Temple.
Why? We mod Morrowind, so player wants to take part in something "morrowindish", not imperial. So imperial guilds are second priority.
But if anyone wants to mod specific imperial guild - no problem in that.
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
I've selected Redoran, Hlaalu and Dunmer Temple.
Why? We mod Morrowind, so player wants to take part in something "morrowindish", not imperial. So imperial guilds are second priority.
But if anyone wants to mod specific imperial guild - no problem in that.

Ditto.
I selected Hlaalu, Redoran, and Morag Tong...
Hlaalu and Redoran as they sare a big part of politics here and Dunmer culture... the Hlaalu are rapidly expanding and the Redorean were in decline... and the Morag Tong because it is a counter to the Dark Brothers, it is a morrowind legal assassins guild and it shows some Daedra worship as well as being an important part of the culture... they may also be hired to kill Nords :dance:
The Morag Tong, without question(for me).....
The MT represents in what kind of situation the whole of Morrowind is in, being the fuel of the angry parties....
I voted for Redoran, Dunmer Temple and Morag Tong.

I've always had a strong affinity for House Redoran because of their passion and pride, and because of their underdog position in relation to House Hlaalu. It will also be interesting to explore the Nord/Redoran conflict, which I think has really great potential for awesome adventures. Similarly I'm interested to explore the new role of the Temple in Morrowind culture. And Morag Tong, well, who doesn't like assassinations. Big Grin
With the Morag Tong you will have to think up a work around so the PC can still be part of the DB in Cyrodil. Maybe to Join the Morag Tong you have to be part of the DB and you infiltrate their ranks assianate the Leader and become the new one. Letting the DB come to power in MW, or something like that...
for Vvardenfell we are making it so that if you join Thieves Guild in Cyrodiil, you aren't welcome in Camonna Tong
if you joined Dark Brotherhood in Cyrodiil, then no Morag Tong for you

basically, you need to look ahead to chose your loyalties... just like you can't be Redoran AND Hlaalu or for example shouldn't be Telvanni AND Mages Guuild or House of Troubles AND Tribunal Temple
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
With the Morag Tong you will have to think up a work around so the PC can still be part of the DB in Cyrodiil. Maybe to Join the Morag Tong you have to be part of the DB and you infiltrate their ranks assianate the Leader and become the new one. Letting the DB come to power in MW, or something like that...

I don't think we'll be doing any Dark Brotherhood stuff.
We have the Morag Tong for assassination quests.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
With the Morag Tong you will have to think up a work around so the PC can still be part of the DB in Cyrodiil. Maybe to Join the Morag Tong you have to be part of the DB and you infiltrate their ranks assianate the Leader and become the new one. Letting the DB come to power in MW, or something like that...

I don't think we'll be doing any Dark Brotherhood stuff.
We have the Morag Tong for assassination quests.

:yes:

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2 3