Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: We should get one of these
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so I was looking at mods and i found this picture
[Image: Sload_Morrowind.gif]
Its a concept creature that they never used in morrowind. so i thought id show everyone this creature that would be realy cool to add into tesIV vvardenfell because it was orignaly going to be in morrowind but didint make the cut and its prety sweet looking
that my n00b (its in your name after all Tongue) is a sload.

sloads are huge, blubery creatures who use necromancy. they reside in the continent of thras, and have made numerous atempts to conquer parts of tamriel. from what i know, sloads arent found in VV, or anywhere close to it (their continent lies in the southwest, so they are more commonly found in places like HF and SI). do a search on til for more info about em/

lore aside, they would be hard to import since no exisitng creatures anims match their own.
I knew it was a sload and even though it is not found in vverdenfel the devlopers had this in there concept art for when they made morrowind so it kinda make you wonder what its porpose whould have been in morrowind
Honestly, I can understand why it didn't make the cut.

No offense Green-noob
well mabe originally they would've been partners with Telvanni or something perhaps... but of course they didn't make the cut... also they were going to make ALL of Morrowind before, and it is rumored that sload use "air-ships" to bring slaves from Tear back to Thras...
the "air-ships" are probably dirigibles or blimps or whatever, probably salvages from Volenfell Dwemer ruins and retrofitted or imitations of Dwemer airships
Airships would be cool. Imagine flying over all of Tamriell even though we couldn't pull that off because of worldspaces.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
Airships would be cool. Imagine flying over all of Tamriell even though we couldn't pull that off because of worldspaces.
maybe... afterall Vvardenfell was like Dwemer central
I remember there was a quest in Solstheim wheer you find a ruined Airship.
well that was like a ship with a Dwemer statue and used enchantments... Big Grin
It was a ship some guy slapped some Dwemer machines on and enchanted.