Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gimme some Ale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
*It's been a hard day at the Valenwood construction company as Winston (yeah, thats going to be my Raven name from now on) strides in. He notices a big man with an even bigger beard, and some gigling noises coming out of it?*

A round of Ale for me*he says*.

*His eyes scan the room, it looks welcoming, he notices another person sleeping on the floor, today there are not many customers*

*he sighs*

A round of Ale for everyone, on me.
not a big fan of ale... but I like Margaritas, Pina Coladas, and Corona, I'll get some myself thank you...
(in truth I know how to make margarita and pina colada, gonna go make a margarita now actually)
*His generous offer seems to go unappreciated. He takes a swig of his ale and mutters* Bloody bastards, no common appreciation, stupid margaritas . . .
Lucky, I'm too young to drink.....
no one is too young to drink, why the first time I got drunk was in 4th grade! me and my dad drinking contest, but he won... first I drank 3 beers, then a lot of sakke, then finally be got out the wiskey and then... yup drunk
So long as *hic* im in Oblivion *hic* I can get Wasted All I *hic* Want *hic*
I should move to Europe. Not too many rules about drinking there, unlike the US. In places like France there are no rules about drinking at all. Babies at 1 year old can drink.
*Hic* Waz 'at 'ou sae? *Hic*
I can never get drunk, I can drink 4 beers, 1 Vodka (I'm am UKRAINIAN not Irish, dunno just thought i should announce that to everyone here) and still be as sober and if I just went swimming in a frozen lake naked.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
no one is too young to drink, why the first time I got drunk was in 4th grade! me and my dad drinking contest, but he won... first I drank 3 beers, then a lot of sakke, then finally be got out the wiskey and then... yup drunk
Bet mom was happy...

Anyhow

*It's been a hard day of work cutting trees and halling them to Riften. Siegfried saunters up to the tavern singing "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!" in a deep, off-key voice with a heavy German accent. He is wearing Fur boots, a fur helm, a kilt, fur vest, and a hideous checkered sweater.*

*When he enters the tavern he lumbers to a table at the center of the room, thuds axe into the floor boards, pulls his boots off, tips his chair back and puts his feet on the table.*

"Bartender, send Fiona the barmaid out to my table with a large flagon of mead!" *hollers Siegfried*

*Fiona, a young blonde, blue eyed, buxom Nord lass comes out of the cellars with Siegfried's mead. As he waits he strokes the stubble on his chin and silently curses the developers of Oblivion for not allowing him to grow a proper beard like all Nords should have. Fiona arrives at his table and sets his mead down, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Siegfried takes a deep swig and belches. He then gets the sense that something is not right... He turns around to see a Margarita Drinking Dunmer starring longingly at Fiona.*

*Siegfried turns around and says* "Seen any elves?" *Pow! Siegfried punches the elf in the face before he can reply. Siegfried laughs and says* "Keep your filthy elven paws away fro' my woman!*

*He then hears giggling comming from the beard of an old man across the room. A roguish glint comes into his eyes.* "Come on lass!" *He grabs Fiona around the waste and the two walk over to the old man* "Room for two more old timer?" *Siegfried says to the old man, but before the man can reply Siegfried and Fiona have already jumped into the mans beard. A great deal of giggling can now be heard from within the beard..."

:explained: (Though a perfectly innocent smilie, used after a post like this people will be sure to misenterpret it :brew: ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5