Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I have means to record voices!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a sample, now how do I edit this? Does it sound good? Do I need to beat up anyone who laughs at my voice X( ?
not laughing, but that kinda sounds like a robot.
X( Okay that's one, anyone else? (JK)

Alright, that was just a test using the microphone, was it my tone, or the microphone's effect on voices?
IAMTHEEMPEROR is right. It kind of has to do with the way it recorded. It sounds a bit low quality. That, coupled with the way you asked the question was strange. It was more of a statement than a question.

What program did you record with? If it was Window's sound recorder, then use "save as.." and under the 'save as type' change the format to something a lot larger.

Whatever the program, save it as a larger uncompressed file to keep all the quality.
TID,

That didn't sound so bad to me. Smile If you could do "Help!" and "Help me!" in a Dunmer voice, I promise not to complain. I can't promise the same about Evil Bob ™ though. Big Grin

Thanks,
Steve
Well, now that I listen to it myself, I guess I could try and improve on that. I'll have something better to record with hopefully within a few weeks. Now, the Dunmer voice, I'm having a little trouble getting my Dunmer voice back (I used to be really good at it) but it would seem I'm too hydrated or something. Don't worry, I'll get it... Maybe screaming at the top of my lungs for a few minutes will help. :yes:
hey what did you use to record it?
What program? I used Windows Sound Recorder.

What tool? An old mike that dad kinda let me have.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
What program? I used Windows Sound Recorder.

What tool? An old mike that dad kinda let me have.
that's probably what I'd use...
hmm... let's see what I can do....
Not much with Sound Recorder that I can see...
Pages: 1 2