Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Glass Cups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I whipped these up for you guys. They are glass cups like they had in Morrowind. In Morrowind they had green and yellow cups but I made a total of 10 different colors. They are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, light blue, purple, black, white, and grey. They are just a good looking retexture, so they obey havok. The only things missing are Icons and transparency. I can't do those for crap, so I'm giving them out for someone who can. Here you go!
Got 'em, thanks. :goodjob:

I put both the textures and nifs in new folders inside the ST folder called "Cups". It gives a better overview of the folder but at the same time autocreates a category in the CS, making it easy to find your objects.

You didn't have a modder abbreviation so I put you up for "IA".

I'm hooking them up right now and will post some in-game screenies after I've playtested.

[...]

They look good and work perfectly. Smile

[GALLY]20060724_iamtheemperorsGlasses.jpg[/GALLY]
wow, i think about half those colors are way to bright. colors like that cant be created by natural means and clash with the game world

as usual, imho.
I'm sure it has to do with the lighting of the interior, which is very bright. But I think he cups look fine. There are other things, such as the potion bottles that are just as vibrant, so I think it's safe to use bright textures such as these.

I would like to see some sort of reflection on the glasses though.
potions are that bright because they have magical liquid inside.
I think it's the color of the bottle itself, because even the empty one looks the same.

Items->MiscItem->Clutter->Potions->EmptyHistBottle
It's all about the _n textures. I'm sure I could probably make a better one, and I could make it look a little less bright too.

Edit: Ok, here are the other modified cups. They don't look as flashy, and I provided an alternate _n texture. Tt came out looking pretty good. Sorry I had to divide up the Other Colors, but it was too big to submit. Those _n textures are big, but here you go.
i belive the reason the hist bottle was teh same color is because teh devs were to lazy to make a new one.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I belive the reason the hist bottle was the same color is because the devs were to lazy to make a new one.

Hmm... *cough* maybe eh? *cough* Well, I think either way that perhaps the colours should be less bright, maybe darker?
Lower the saturation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4