Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Looking for a claim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I saw this awhile back but just recently signed up on the forums. So from what i understand is I can only claim cells, rather than a large area. If at all possible I would like to work on the Imperial district streets and make them more realistic. And if not can anybody tell me what areas I can claim becuase I dont quite understand the map that came with the mod. Thx
Quote:Originally posted by Steinaech
Hey guys, I saw this awhile back but just recently signed up on the forums. So from what I understand is I can only claim cells, rather than a large area. If at all possible I would like to work on the Imperial district streets and make them more realistic. And if not can anybody tell me what areas I can claim becuase I dont quite understand the map that came with the mod. Thx

Hi Steinaech, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Most open claims in Reich Parkeep are for house interiors in Soluthis. Meaning a claimer would mod a Redoran home or shop, with everything that entails, as well as the NPC who owns it.

There's always been freeform claims as well, but people don't seem to feel like modding them. Caves, dungeons, velothi tombs, anything. We don't have a landmass yet, of course, so the entrances to a cave can't be set up permanently yet. But it's just a matter of putting a portal in the town like the ones near the entry point. Confusedhrug:
Talking of claims....

I'v just got back of a 2 week holiday and (I don't know if I'm being dumb) everthing Reich Parkeep and Solouthis related seems to be claimed?

I going to download the lates files tonight.

Regs.

Dagothen
Quote:Originally posted by Dagothen
Talking of claims....

I'v just got back of a 2 week holiday and (I don't know if I'm being dumb) everthing Reich Parkeep and Solouthis related seems to be claimed?

I going to download the lates files tonight.

Regs.

Dagothen

Welcome back!

Everything in Reich Parkeep is, but very little has been claimed in Soluthis. No-one's felt like modding the Temple for instance, which really surprised me, in a bad way. I think I'll have to start threads on those claims after the next release to get the ball rolling. You're welcome to take whichever claim you like Smile
I think it would be best to do it the same as you did with the imp district, a la each claim has its own thread with a single summary thread and a map.

I look at making a claim tomorrow evening when I'm back from work.

Regs.

Dagothen